This session is a prerequisite to apply for employment-based permanent residency in the EB-1b Outstanding Professor or Research category with the University of Pittsburgh. Presenters will cover the main criteria for qualifying under this category and how to document your qualifications.
Topics covered will be:
- University and regulatory requirements for permanent residency sponsorship
- Qualifying as an Outstanding Professor or Researcher
- Evidentiary standards for the EB-1b
- Next steps to pursue the EB-1b at Pitt
- Minimal information will be provided on other employment-based green card options
This session is open to current University of Pittsburgh employees only.