As part the H-1B application process, USCIS requires a copy of official credentials evaluations for foreign degrees.  If an H-1B applicant has earned his/her degree outside the United States, s/he must contact an agency that performs foreign degree credentials evaluations and have their highest degree evaluated for U.S. equivalency. Some agencies that have been used by applicants in the past include:

The following associations can provide more comprehensive listings of credential evaluation service providers: