Individuals in H-1B and H-4 status may study in the United States.  As such, there may be registered students at the University of Pittsburgh who are sponsored by outside institutions for their immigration status.  All registered students who are not U.S. citizens must check-in with the Office of International Services; this includes non-Pitt H visa holders studying at Pitt.  If you do not check-in with OIS, a hold may be placed on your PeopleSoft account until you do so.