The following websites are for local Pittsburgh resources. These are focused on information anyone in Pittsburgh could use. If you have a spouse or other family members with you in Pittsburgh, please review the Information for Dependents section of our website.
- Cool Pittsburgh – Cool Pittsburgh is a Pitt sponsored website that educates people about living, dining, playing, and shopping in Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh International Airport – The official website of the Pittsburgh airport with information about the airport, travel tips, and transportation options.
- Vibrant Pittsburgh – Vibrant Pittsburgh is an organization devoted to creating and supporting a diverse workforce in Pittsburgh.
- Visit Pittsburgh – Visit Pittsburgh is one of the best websites for general information about our region. You can find information about events, neighborhoods, restaurants, and many things to see and do in Pittsburgh.
- Global Pittsburgh – Global Pittsburgh boosts international connections in the Pittsburgh Region and around the world through member activities and hosting programs.
- International Women’s Association of Pittsburgh (IWAP) – The International Women’s Association of Pittsburgh is for women of all ages, from all nations. The organization helps international women to settle in and discover Pittsburgh. At the same time, it gives women a chance to meet new people and learn about other cultures.
- PERSAD Center – PERSAD Center is a human service organization whose mission is to improve the well-being of the LGBTQ (lesbian, gay bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning) communities, and the HIV/AIDS communities.
- The Gay and Lesbian Community Center – The Gay & Lesbian Community Center of Pittsburgh (GLCC) provides gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) individuals, their families and supporters in Western Pennsylvania with resources and opportunities to promote visibility, understanding, and equality within the LGBT communities and the community at large. The GLCC will work toward these goals through education, social support, networking, and advocacy.
- Carnegie Library – The Carnegie Library system is free to the public and offers numerous locations throughout the region. In addition to books and other periodicals, the library offers several programs for people of all ages.
- Carnegie Museums – There are 4 museums in the Carnegie Museum system: the Andy Warhol Museum, the Carnegie Museum of Art, the Carnegie Museum of Natural History, and the Carnegie Science Center. If you are a student, you can into all of these museums for free. If you are not a student, you gain access to all 4 museums when you join as a member.
- Fittsburgh – Presented by the UPMC Health Plan, Fittsburgh is a great resource for anyone interested in living a healthy lifestyle in Pittsburgh.
- Venture Outdoors – Venture Outdoors is a nonprofit organization dedicated to connecting everyone to the benefits of outdoor recreation throughout Southwestern Pennsylvania. They provide a variety of activities that inspire an active lifestyle, promote the region’s unique natural amenities, highlight its excellent quality of life, and foster a greater appreciation for the environment.